Affordable Manfrotto 468MGRCO Hydrostatic Ball Head with RC0 Rapid Connect Plate (3049)
- Ball-locking system with RC0 Hexagonal Quick Release Plate system for fast, secure locking and flexible positioning
- Hydraulics create super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob
- Lightweight, but supports heavy camera loads up to 35 pounds
- Independent pan and tilt locks with a 360-degree pan and +90 to -90 degree tilt
- Oversized ball-locking knob for easy control even when using gloves
The 468MG Series Hydrostatic Ball Heads is the most advanced ball head of the entire Manfrotto range. Designed to meet the demand of professional photographers for a lightweight, but heavy duty load capacity ball head. Intended for camera and lens loads of up to 35 lbs., this head has a magnesium die cast body, a 2″ Teflon coated aluminum ball combined with specially designed tension surfaces provides movements as smooth as silk. The oversized lock knobs combined with the patent pending hydraulic locking mechanism provides the ultimate positive lock with the least amount of effort. Truly an engineering marvel!