Discount Manfrotto 468MGRC4 Hydrostatic Ball Head with RC4 Rapid Connect System (3271)
- Ball-locking system with RC4 Rapid Connect Plate; ideal for larger-based medium-and large-format cameras allows you enough room for long heavy lenses
- Hydraulics create super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob
- Lightweight, but supports heavy camera loads up to 35 pounds
- Independent pan and tilt locks with a 360-degree pan and +90 to -90 degree tilt
- Oversized ball-locking knob for easy control even when using gloves
Designed to give optimum support and surface area to larger-based medium-and large-format cameras, the 468MGRC4 incorporates the same “world first” hydraulicball-locking system as the 468MG, and uses Manfrotto’s heavy-duty RC4 Rapid Connect plate. This plate system is already used on many of Manfrotto’s studio photography heads, such as the 405, 410 and 329RC4. Using hydraulics instead of a mechanical system produces a super-tight lock froma minimal turn of the locking knob, without sacrificing the smoothness of the ball’s movement when unblocked. The 468MGRC4 meets the demands of professional photographers who require a lightweight head but at the same time being able to support heavy camera loads up to 35lbs! The 468MGRC4 borrows the popular features found on Manfrotto’s standard range of ball heads – such as independent pan and tilt locks with a 360° pan movement and +90° / -90° tilt movement. To keep weight low, the head is made of magnesium; and to provide smooth movements, the 2″ aluminum ball is Teflon coated. The oversized ball locking knob also allows for easy control even when using gloves.