Bargain BJC Series-1 HDMI Cable, Belden Bonded-Pair, 35 foot, Black
- Unique US-Patented Bonded-Pair Construction for Exceptional Impedance Stability
- Cable drawn, extruded, shielded, cabled and jacketed in the USA
- HDMI ATC Certified to 45 feet (Category 1, “standard” speed) and 25 feet (Category 2, “high speed”)
- 23.5 AWG Solid Bare Copper, Bonded Data Pairs; CM rated (superior to CL2) for in-wall installation
- The only HDMI cable line built primarily in the USA; connectors added in China
This 35 foot HDMI cable is certified compliant by the HDMI ATC, and is encased in a black jacket with gold-plated, overmolded connectors. In a world of identical rebranded Chinese HDMI cables, the Blue Jeans Cable Series-1 cable is a product that stands out from the pack. HDMI signals run at very high bitrates–especially when features like 1080p or 3D are involved–and this can cause reliability issues with conventional twisted-pair cable designs over longer runs because it’s very hard to maintain good impedance stability in a conventional twisted pair. At Blue Jeans Cable, we didn’t want to just come to market with another rebranded Chinese HDMI cable; Chinese manufacturing quality, while improving, is still not up to the best standards attainable in the USA, and so we turned to Belden, the world’s leader in communications cabling, to build a custom HDMI cable stock for us using Belden’s patented “bonded pair” construction, in which impedance stability, skew and return loss are all improved over conventional twisted-pair cable designs by bonding the conductors of each pair together. The result is a cable which is certified for longer distance performance than any other cable of comparable gage size. The cable itself is manufactured by Belden to our specification in Monticello, KY and Richmond, IN; only the connectorization work is done in China, unlike competing products which are 100% Chinese-made. This cable is certified compliant by the HDMI ATC up to 25 feet at high speed, 45 feet at “standard” speed.