Best reviews of 2″ Orion Dielectric Mirror Star Diagonal
- 90 degrees 2″ mirror diagonal features sophisticated, lab-tested dielectric coatings that provide an astounding 99% reflectivity
- Dielectric mirror coatings are more durable than enhanced aluminum coatings and provide higher reflectivity for maximum view brightness
- Machined and anodized aluminum housing features machine-threaded glare baffles for high contrast
- Nosepiece barrel is threaded to accept 2″ Orion filters, a 2″-1.25″ step-down adapter is included
- The diagonal is a great way to make nighttime viewing orientations through a refractor telescope more comfortable
Our highest-quality mirror diagonals feature sophisticated, lab-tested dielectric coatings that boast an astounding 99% reflectivity. Dielectric coatings are more durable than enhanced aluminum coatings, so you’ll enjoy years of exceptional performance. The machined and anodized aluminum housing features machine-threaded baffles for high contrast and a nonmarring compression ring collar for securing the eyepiece. The 2″ model has a 1.25″ adapter to accept 1.25″ eyepieces. Nosepiece barrel is threaded to accept filters. Endcaps included.